Welcome To The CCC Keith and Thank You!

The CCC welcomes Keith Gordon aka Arnold Cunningham!

Welcome To The CCC Keith and Thank You!

Postby Bloodhound1958 on May 11th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Keith,

Please accept my heartfelt gratitude and well wishes for taking the time out of your busy schedule to join our Club. I can't say enough what an honor it is to have you as our newest member. The movie Christine struck a chord with all of us at some point over the past 27 years and it is the reason why we are here. The CCC was founded for 1958 Plymouth enthusiasts and restorers and has grown to include fans of the movie and pretty much anyone who has taken an interest in the iconic film. Again, I thank you from the heart for joining our "family" and wish you the best. Welcome to the one and only Christine Car Club.

Sincerely,
Wayne DeGeorge
CCC Co-founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

Highscores: 3
Medals: 10
Club Contribution Award (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1) CCC Perseverence Award (1) CCC Achievment Award! (1)
5 Star General's Award (1) Liberator Of The CCC 2008 (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1) Aussie Victory Medal (1)
Big Block (1) Royal Order Of The CCC (1)

Re: Submit your welcomes here!

Postby ChristineArnielover on May 11th, 2010, 10:54 pm

Welcome. :) You did a great job portraying Arnie Cunningham. :) I also had a crush on you in that film. * Blushes.*
Arnie Cunningham: "Has it ever occurred to you that part of being a parent is tryin' to kill your kids?"
ChristineArnielover
Evil Fury fan
Elite Golden Commando CCC Member

Medals: 3
Happy Birthday Medal (1) Club Contribution Award (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1)

Postby jtalbott on May 11th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Welcome, Keith!

I'm glad that you are a part of this great web site, devoted to the best Stephen King adaptation and the most beautiful car in movie history. Thanks for your great performance and your outstanding contribution to the horror genre.
jtalbott
Christine Car Club Member

Medals: 1
Attendance Blowout 2010 (1)

Postby Christine_Movie_Car on May 11th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Hello Keith,

It was great meeting you in person and really enjoyed talking with you. Thanks again for taking the time out of your schedule to make several fans wishes come true !!! Welcome aboard !!! Look forward to talking with you soon.
Bill & {oo)==v==(oo}
Christine_Movie_Car
Movie Car Owner
Movie Car Owner

Medals: 6
Happy Birthday Medal (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1) CCC Perseverence Award (1) Liberator Of The CCC 2008 (1)
Aussie Victory Medal (1) Big Block (1)

Postby Jason on May 11th, 2010, 11:34 pm

Hey there Keith,

Welcome to the Christine Car Club. We all know you will enjoy your time here as we are a friendly and easy going 'family' dedicated to the film and the car itself. Thankyou for making such an iconic film for without it we would not be here.

Jase
Adelaide, South Australia
"You know I've stopped drinking..Yeah thats right, I freeze it now and eat it like a popsickle!!" Dean Martin
Jason

Medals: 9
Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) Crem De La Crem Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1)
CCC Perseverence Award (1) CCC Achievment Award! (1) 5 Star General's Award (1) Darnell Turd Polishers Award (1)
Poly 301 (1)

Postby TexasDriver on May 11th, 2010, 11:37 pm

Dear Mr. Gordon,

I must say that I'm honored to be able to have contact with you. After reading about the event that you appeared on, I'm sorry that I wasn't there to meet you in person. I love the movie Christine from the moment it was shown on television over 20 years ago. I've watched the movie over and over again and read the book more than a dozen times.

I hope you enjoy your membership with the ChristineCarClub!

Greetings from Michael (the Netherlands)
That's about the finest smell there is...
TexasDriver

Postby Dan on May 12th, 2010, 12:38 am

Welcome Keith. it's not every day you get to say hello to the star of your favorite movie. thanks.
Dan

Postby 57_PLYMOUTH on May 12th, 2010, 1:48 am

Hi Keith! Welcome!

I'm Allan, I'm 19, and I've been a huge fan of Christine ever since I read the book back in middle school. My teacher noticed what I was reading, and he said "Oh, have you seen the movie?" Of course, I instantly went and found it and after that I was hooked. Christine is my #1 favorite movie. And it started my passion for these cars. My car is a '57 Plymouth, as you can see below, that I found while trying to find a '58 to be my Christine. She's close enough [icon_thumright.gif] . Anyway, Thanks so much for joining our club. I hope I can have a chance to chat with you some more, I've got so many questions for you, and not all about Christine :lol: .

-Allan
57_PLYMOUTH

Postby whiteoverred on May 12th, 2010, 1:59 am

wow, Arnie Cunningham himself. Great portrayal, and a big part of why the film has attained that rare sort of cult status & following that it has. I remember not long after Christine I saw 'back to school' and I remember thinking as a kid, Arnie just doesn't belong in this movie at all lol. Seen Christine at the theater in '83, missed the opening scene dammit and didn't get to actually see it until we got our hands on a vcr, which I begged Christine to be one of the first tapes ever added into the thing.

Welcome to the club, and thanks for taking the time for the video Q&A's and all the rest.
whiteoverred

Postby 318fins on May 12th, 2010, 2:12 am

Hello ,and welcome to the club Keith.It was an awesome experience to get to meet you and the cast ,Christine has been my fave since I first saw it as a kid.Youre movie defintley got me into the 57-58plymouths,this whole experience just made building my plymouth that much more fun, your performance in the movie was awesome! can barely believe it, all I can say is what a treat! , Carlos
"You can do it if you put your back into it"
318fins
Christine Car Club Premier Member
Christine Car Club Premier Member

Medals: 4
CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1) CCC Perseverence Award (1) Better Business Award (1)

Postby cedric on May 12th, 2010, 2:16 am

Hello Keith! so fun you're here!! I'm one of your greatest fan....From France!! hope you'll enjoy!

Ced
cedric

Postby Beth on May 12th, 2010, 4:56 am

Hi Keith !. Welcome to the club !. I'm 25 years old ( i'll be 26 on Sunday ) and I'm from England. I became a fan of " Christine " when i first saw the film last year. I have it on dvd. I really wanted to come and meet you, John Carpenter and the rest of the cast at the Texas Frightmare Weekend convention, but unfortunately, i couldn't make it. It would be great to meet you at another event in the future !. I'm reading the book of " Christine " at the moment. " Christine " is one of my favourite films , and I also love " Back to school " ! . I must admit , i have a crush on you too from seeing you in those films !. I'd also love to see more films that you have acted in and directed .

It's great to see you here, and thanks for joining !. I look forward to talking with you .
Beth

Postby Thundertruck on May 12th, 2010, 5:44 am

A Very Warm Welcome From the Christine Car Club Admins and Members to you Keith. It's so nice to have you Join up with Us to full fill the dream of getting to know you better. I can't Express how happy we are to have you on Board. Please feel at home here as We all consider you one of the Family.

Sincerely
Steve Chenault
Thundertruck
Administrator/Ret.
Administrator/Ret.

Medals: 8
CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1) Religious Dedication Award (1) 5 Star General's Award (1)
Liberator Of The CCC 2008 (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1) Aussie Victory Medal (1) Big Block (1)

Postby paulbarone on May 12th, 2010, 5:58 am

Keith, on behalf of myself and my five year old son A.J. We welcome you.
paulbarone

Postby Ben on May 12th, 2010, 6:24 am

Hello Keith, we are honored to have you as a member!
Nice greetings from Bavaria, Germany :)

Still unbelievable...
Sorry for my English, I'm still having problems with grammar sometimes but I'm doing my best.

Check out my YouTube account => Save Old Cars.

Sir Ben The Brave

Never surrender

Ever get the feeling you can't go on
Just remember whose side it is that you're on
You've got friends with you till the end
If you're ever in a tough situation
We'll be there with no hesitation
Brotherhood's our rule we cannot bend
Ben
German Chapter Leader
Knights Order Of The CCC
Knights Order Of The CCC

Highscores: 8
Medals: 7
Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1) CCC Customization Award (1)
5 Star General's Award (1) Darnell Turd Polishers Award (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1)

Postby Dukeboy on May 12th, 2010, 6:36 am

Keith, Lemme say that It is a great honor to have you here with the CCC...Welcome and have some fun...
Dukeboy

Postby Evil57 on May 12th, 2010, 6:46 am

welcome to the club Keith. you have made a lot of peoples dreams come true. it truelly is an honor that you would come and join us hear.

walt
Evil57

Postby Furvedere on May 12th, 2010, 8:13 am

What a wonderful thing...to be welcoming THE STAR of the great movie, Christine to the CCC. I'm so glad you want to take the time to join in with us on all the fun here at the great CCC. A big hearty welcome to you Keith! You'll find that there are many wonderful, courteous, friendly members here anxious to chat with you and most definitely enthusiastic about the future...especially now that you are part of it all. Thanks and have fun...just like we do.

NY Bob
Furvedere

Postby pachristine241 on May 12th, 2010, 9:32 am

Welcome to the CCC !!!! Great to have you here! <EE>
"Are you gonna pull them pistols, or whistle Dixie?"
pachristine241

Medals: 1
Attendance Blowout 2010 (1)

Postby Charger6972 on May 12th, 2010, 9:46 am

all I can say is, Welcome to the Tripple C, Keith Gordon
Charger6972

Postby kevins_fury on May 12th, 2010, 10:25 am

Hey Keith-

Been a huge fan since the beginning. I loved you in alot of your staring work and in your writing like "A Midnight Clear" (Wish it would get released on Blu-Ray) Might sound kind of corny but your my hero. Keep it real man! :)
The only thing I've ever loved in this whole rotten life-is that car!
kevins_fury

Postby EVIL_FURY on May 12th, 2010, 10:27 am

Hello Keith! :)

I would like to say.. It was an extreme pleasure meeting you during the Texas Frightmare Weekend event. :) I really didn't know how things were going to turn out but I was totally blown away when you suggested a personal Q&A on the CCC forum. i"i I'm sure you remember when I paused for a moment while I gather my thoughts after you said that... lol Having you as a member of the Christine Car Club is a dream come true and I still can't believe this is happening. :)

Welcome to the CCC Keith!

Chuck
EVIL_FURY

Postby Elizabeths_Keeper on May 12th, 2010, 10:35 am

Thanks Mr. Gordon, for bringing "Arnie Cunningham" to life and for inspiring so many of us, via the movie to seek out and preserve these cars.

Now if only I could get mine to restore herself... ;-)

Dave
-=Dave and {Oo)==v==(oO}

"to know her is to love her"
Elizabeths_Keeper
Department of Demolition and Blame

Postby 58plym on May 12th, 2010, 12:31 pm

Hey Keith. I am very glad you joined the best Christine Car Club :) Im certainly glad the 58 Plymouth was used for the car. I think it would have been very hard to have anybody else play the part of Arnie as well as you. You did a great job as well as the rest of the cast of Christine. It would be an honor meeting you face to face . Maybe in the near future. You will like this club . We are like family and glad you are a part of it.

I am suppose to be the oldest member , nobody else will admit it if they are. :) I will be 68 May 17,

But I am young at heart and I guess that is what matters. I still love putting the pedal to the medal at the drag races with the 58 .

You take care of yourself and maybe we will run onto each other some day. :)

Idaho Bob

SIR ROBERT THE WISE..... FIRST KNIGHT OF THE CCC
58plym
Knights Order Of The CCC III
Knights Order Of The CCC III

Medals: 14
Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) CCC Member Of the Year 2009 (1) Club Contribution Award (1)
CCC Customization Award (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1) Religious Dedication Award (1) CCC Achievment Award! (1)
Darnell Turd Polishers Award (1) Medal Mania Medal (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1) Aussie Victory Medal (1)
6 Star Generals Award (1) Big Block (1)

Postby harmoniken57 on May 12th, 2010, 12:33 pm

Hi Keith , just want to put out a very excited welcome to you . It will not take you long to figure out the tight bond our club has concerning , friendship , enthusiasm , knowledge , craftsmanship , Plymouth history and now even you being a big part of the clubs legacy . It is so very kind and thoughtful of you to take the time and consideration out for our growing club . You are too "Cool" for words .
harmoniken57

Medals: 3
Religious Dedication Award (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1) Poly 318 (1)

Next

Return to The Christine Car Club Welcomes Keith Gordon