Christine at the Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC

CCC News and Announcements section.

Christine at the Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC

Postby reganscrucifix on October 31st, 2011, 9:50 pm

Bill Gibson and Christine will meet the Duel Truck and the Green Goblin head from Maximum Overdrive at the Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC March 23rd-25th, 2012...

http://www.themadmonsterparty.com/events.html

All screen-used, no replicas. There will also be a bunch of cool celebrity guests and events. The Blake Hotel where the show is at has made a limited number of rooms available at a discounted rate to MMP attendees on a first come - first serve basis, but they will go quickly. Hope to see the CCC represented :)
reganscrucifix
Christine Car Club Member

Re: Christine at the Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC

Postby 58plym on November 1st, 2011, 3:50 am

That will be cool, Bill and Christine will be getting some of the exposure they deserve coming in 2012. :D

SIR ROBERT THE WISE..... FIRST KNIGHT OF THE CCC
58plym
Knights Order Of The CCC III

Medals: 14
Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) CCC Member Of the Year 2009 (1) Club Contribution Award (1)
CCC Customization Award (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1) Religious Dedication Award (1) CCC Achievment Award! (1)
Darnell Turd Polishers Award (1) Medal Mania Medal (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1) Aussie Victory Medal (1)
6 Star Generals Award (1) Big Block (1)

Postby Arnie1964 on November 1st, 2011, 5:04 am

This is 30 minutes from me. I will have to go . I have yet to see a "Christine" in person.
When the going gets tough, The tough get going!!

Quote Ronald Regan. " Some people wonder all their lives if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
Arnie1964

Postby 58plym on November 1st, 2011, 8:03 am

Arnie1964 wrote:This is 30 minutes from me. I will have to go . I have yet to see a "Christine" in person.

Man you are one lucky guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <sgtscroggins>

58plym

Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) CCC Member Of the Year 2009 (1) Club Contribution Award (1)
CCC Customization Award (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1) Religious Dedication Award (1) CCC Achievment Award! (1)
Darnell Turd Polishers Award (1) Medal Mania Medal (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1) Aussie Victory Medal (1)

Postby Arnie1964 on November 1st, 2011, 8:55 am

Ya got to get closer to the real world Bob. Potato land USA ain't cutting it! <roflgif> The down side to the East coast is, it seems like all the cars for sale are on the west coast. I think I am going to buy a old motor home and go live in Johns car yard.

Quote Ronald Regan. " Some people wonder all their lives if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
Arnie1964

Postby Christinefury on November 1st, 2011, 9:35 am

Come on please, someone take me there :lol: .

Duel & Maximum Overdrive is another of my very favorite movies.
Christinefury
Elite Golden Commando CCC Member

Medals: 3
Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1)

Postby 58plym on November 1st, 2011, 1:21 pm

Arnie1964 wrote:Ya got to get closer to the real world Bob. Potato land USA ain't cutting it! <roflgif> The down side to the East coast is, it seems like all the cars for sale are on the west coast. I think I am going to buy a old motor home and go live in Johns car yard.

Real world I love it here where I live, I have mountains rivers In the summer they have at least five or s6 different car shows and events Plus a drag strip which is my home away from home about 30 minutes away. They have races every week. I would rather go to the race track then any car show they are. All I need to do is hit the lottery where I can trailer my baby to a couple of big car shows back east and so and meet some of the members. Im not that far from John. Our paths will come together some day.

They ate thousands and thousands of classic cars around this area and lots of cars for sale. :) Mostly the generic brand or cars with a generic brand engine in them :roll:

58plym

Postby Arnie1964 on November 1st, 2011, 2:43 pm

58plym wrote:
Arnie1964 wrote:Ya got to get closer to the real world Bob. Potato land USA ain't cutting it! <roflgif> The down side to the East coast is, it seems like all the cars for sale are on the west coast. I think I am going to buy a old motor home and go live in Johns car yard.

Real world I love it here where I live, I have mountains rivers In the summer they have at least five or s6 different car shows and events Plus a drag strip which is my home away from home about 30 minutes away. They have races every week. I would rather go to the race track then any car show they are. All I need to do is hit the lottery where I can trailer my baby to a couple of big car shows back east and so and meet some of the members. Im not that far from John. Our paths will come together some day.

They ate thousands and thousands of classic cars around this area and lots of cars for sale. :) Mostly the generic brand or cars with a generic brand engine in them :roll:

You ever get close to the East coast let me know and we will hook up.

Arnie1964

Postby 58plym on November 1st, 2011, 3:14 pm

Arnie1964 wrote:
58plym wrote:

You ever get close to the East coast let me know and we will hook up.
That is for sure Radar <roflgif>

58plym

Postby Car_Junky2000 on November 1st, 2011, 3:31 pm

Looks like a great event. I hope if any one here goes they will get lots of pictures to share. <dancin>

Christina The Kind
Shield Maiden Of The CCC

Never drive faster then your Guardian Angel can fly.
Car_Junky2000
Knights Order Of The CCC
Knights Order Of The CCC

Highscores: 1
Medals: 10
CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1) CCC Customization Award (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1)
CCC Perseverence Award (1) 5 Star General's Award (1) Attendance Blowout 2010 (1) CCC Member Of The Year 2010 (1)
Aussie Victory Medal (1) Big Block (1)

Postby reganscrucifix on November 1st, 2011, 10:45 pm

And some more good news... the Blake Hotel (where the event is taking place) is offering a limited number of discounted rooms to Mad Monster Party attendees, so if you plan on attending and need a room, reserve one using our discount code while they are still available, because they will go quickly...

http://www.themadmonsterparty.com/hotel.html
reganscrucifix

Postby BigM on November 2nd, 2011, 11:48 am

Arnie1964 wrote:This is 30 minutes from me. I will have to go . I have yet to see a "Christine" in person.

If you go, Jim, be sure to meet Bill Gibson, as he is a genuinely super guy!

---John
BigM

Medals: 8
Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1)
Better Business Award (1) 5 Star General's Award (1) Aussie Victory Medal (1) Poly 318 (1)

Postby 58plym on November 2nd, 2011, 12:04 pm

BigM wrote:

If you go, Jim, be sure to meet Bill Gibson, as he is a genuinely super guy!

---John
Got that right John :)

58plym

Return to Christine Car Club News & Announcements