sold 1957 ht ply for parts or whole. sold

1957, 1958, 1959 Mopar cars, Trucks and parts for sale. Got a car or some spare parts you want to get rid of? Post your ads here.

sold 1957 ht ply for parts or whole. sold

Postby 318fins on October 26th, 2011, 10:51 pm

1957-58 2dr ht side glass and rear glass non-solex, pm me.other parts available too ,no windshield, sport trim ,or wings stainless or eng trans,front fenders,
will be parting this car I bought has clear title , maybe better for parts or can be built with a donor,but may have something good you may need for yours, going to scrapyard if noone buys it may cannibilize it cut the roof off ect, ,no ext. trim or wings, nice glass salvagable door shells pm me with needs may have it.$795 takes her,id rather sell the whole thing,as I dont want piles of parts in my yard if I cannibilize it, creates too many havens for critters.CAR HAS BEEN SOLD
"You can do it if you put your back into it"
318fins
Christine Car Club Premier Member

Medals: 4
CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1) CCC Perseverence Award (1) Better Business Award (1)

Re: 1957-58 ply side,back glass 2dr ht

Postby chevelle on October 31st, 2011, 3:36 am

Hello, looking for any hardtop stone guards if you know of any.
chevelle
Christine Car Club Member

Postby 318fins on October 31st, 2011, 12:13 pm

sorry buddy dont have any, I have some for my car but even those are rough and im not even sure if they are correct.
318fins

CCC Post Content Award (1) Club Contribution Award (1) CCC Perseverence Award (1) Better Business Award (1)

Re: 1957 ht ply for parts or whole.

Postby Arnie1964 on October 31st, 2011, 2:29 pm

Carlos what is so rusty that you don't consider it a posibility to fix?

Jim
When the going gets tough, The tough get going!!

Quote Ronald Regan. " Some people wonder all their lives if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
Arnie1964

Postby 318fins on October 31st, 2011, 2:56 pm

Hello Jim this car would be good for parts or augmented with a donor, I mean it can be saved but its a bit more rusty than normally the case.Needs floors,trunk floors inner outer rockers,the top isnt too bad and niether is the firewall the floor hump good basically the lower perimeter of of car is gone.,the quarters are loose from rust It can be saved But it be best with a donor, the frame is mostly solid,but does have a Hole near the rear end.,has a very nice dash, and most of the glass is there no stainless,eng or trans, the doors have great skins on them and inner panel but has holes on the bottom of them where they face the rocker.the doors are very rebulidable, car has clear title and if someone buys the whole thing ill include a rebuilabe 318 poly core heads,block crank .I bought this car for parts used the hood,door window regulators,windshield , gas tank tube assembly and stainless off of it, but will include some of that stuff like regulators,hood off of mine.has all glass minus windshied.Car also has the inner fenders.Its not the worst one ive seen for sure just trying to be as accurate as possible.this car has some parts that are solid which are commonly rusty on others like my 58,it has a good trunk weatherstrip channel,and a good windshield lip.
318fins

Postby EvilPlymouth on October 31st, 2011, 4:11 pm

318fins wrote:sorry buddy dont have any, I have some for my car but even those are rough and im not even sure if they are correct.

Carlos how you know if you have the correct Stone Guards is measuring from the furthest points which measures approx 9". Try that as thats how I learned.LOL. Thanks for offering parts to our members first rather than ebay. This could help people here at much better prices. Thanks, Joe JOEC>
"Keep your Friend's close but your enemies closer"
EvilPlymouth
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 8
Happy Birthday Medal (1) CCC Post Content Award (1) 2009 Fund Raiser Contributor (1) Better Business Award (1)
5 Star General's Award (1) Aussie Victory Medal (1) Big Block (1) Royal Order Of The CCC (1)

Postby Abe1958 on November 1st, 2011, 4:49 pm

When can I go see it?
Abe1958
Abe1958

Postby haybag on November 2nd, 2011, 5:30 am

I would be interested in the trim that goes around the rear window.
haybag

Return to For Sale